Monday 16 January 2017

80% off #Python Programming for Beginners: Learn Python in One Day – $10

A Python Practical Programming Course for Absolute Beginners – Learn how to Code in Python and Improve your Productivity

Beginner Level,  –   2.5 hours,  83 lectures 

Average rating 4.7/5 (4.7 (55 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

A computer with an internet connection
No programming experience is required
This course was recorded with Python v3 but it’s also compatible with Python v2

Course description:

*** This course is fully subtitled in English! ***

Start coding in Python immediately!

If you are a beginner in Programming, then this course will help you learn Python Programming fast.

Python is an incredibly efficient language: your programs will do more in fewer lines of code than many other languages would require. It is also used in scientific fields for academic research and applied work.

My goal was to create a Course for people of any age who have never programmed in Python before or have never programmed at all, so you can build programs that work.

The course is full of examples and projects that are carefully chosen to demonstrate each concept so that you can gain a deeper understand of the language. It is designed to serve as a single, all-inclusive learning resource for all Python newcomers, whether they will be using Python 2.X, Python 3.X, or both

Python Programming for Beginners is also perfect for middle school and high school teachers who want to offer their students a project-based introduction to programming.

Are you looking to learn practical Python Programming you can put to use instantly? If so, then this is the course for you. It’s entirely project based and it’s full of examples which are fully explained and easy to understand. It has been recorder with the in full HD 1080p. If you get stacked don’t worry. I have fast and fully support through the discussion board. And if you don’t like the course simply return it. There is a 30-day money back guarantee. 

At the end of this Python class you will be given a Certificate of Completion.

 Python is a great language to learn, so enroll in this course and let’s get started!

Full details
Understand and implement basic Python Code
Build Python Projects
Automate Tasks on the computer by writing simple Python Programs
Complete Programming Beginners who have never programmed before
People with willingness for learning
Students transitioning over from another programming language to Python
Office workers, students, and administrators would want to improve their productivity
This course is a language tutorial, not a reference, and not an application course

Full details

Reviews:

“Andreas goes through the basics very well, and helps you get started with zero knowledge. If you take your time going through the material then this course will take you a lot longer than 2.5 hours, but you will end with a solid understanding of basic python.” (David Stump)

“Good progression, easy to follow especially for beginners like me. I just wish the quizzes were longer and more challenging.” (Liselle Custodio)

“This is the BEST level for any person, beginner or advanced, and you can actually learn the basics in just ONE day! Towards it does get difficult, so pay real close attention to it.” (Kavya Singh)

 

 

About Instructor:

Andreas Exadaktylos

Hi, I am Andreas and I’m a teacher. I really love learning and teaching whenever I can.
I have over 16 years of experience in teaching as an instructor, especially in Microsoft Excel. I have my own computer learning school, called Futurekids, from 2001 to now. I am the founder of Mellon Training, an online video tutorials learning school.
I have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science and a Degree in Electronic Engineering.
I always wanted to create my own business. Being your own boss is an incredibly liberating experience but difficult as well.
I have a passion for software products that make people’s lives easier. I teach Python Programming, Microsoft Excel and all Microsoft software products for over 17 years. I am a professional Forex Trader for over 5 years.
I love to create websites and optimize them with Search Engine Optimization techniques. I created my online e-shop, called Bite me not jewels, with my wife.
I live in Rodos, a beautiful Greek island. When I am not working, I love being with my family and my two kids. Travel, forex trading, and reading books are my favorite hobbies.

Instructor Other Courses:

Excel Macros & VBA for Beginners Andreas Exadaktylos, Teacher|Msc Computer Scientist (60) $10 $95
Excel Advanced Charts
Top Excel Hacks with Excel 2016
……………………………………………………………
Andreas Exadaktylos coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Programming Languages course coupon
Udemy Programming Languages course coupon
Python Programming for Beginners: Learn Python in One Day
Python Programming for Beginners: Learn Python in One Day course coupon
Python Programming for Beginners: Learn Python in One Day coupon
coupons

The post 80% off #Python Programming for Beginners: Learn Python in One Day – $10 appeared first on Udemy Cupón/ Udemy Coupon/.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/80-off-python-programming-for-beginners-learn-python-in-one-day-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment