This 40+ hours course is the only course you’ll ever need to learn Swift 3, Objective-C and become a paid developer.
31.5 hours, – 2 coding exercises, 181 lectures
Average rating 4.5/5 (4.5 (110 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)
No programming experience required
Students must have a Mac OSX System
SPECIAL NOTE: WE KEEP ADDING NEW LECTURES
We’re constantly adding new lectures to the course. The course is currently not in its final form and you can expect it to be over 40+ hours long! Our goal is to make an iOS 10 for Beginners course that has the same top-notch quality and depth as our Android for Beginners course!
Did you know the average iOS developer make about $90.000 per year? You too can be part of them!
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to monetize your iOS 10 Developer! Whether you’ve never coded before or you’re already an iOS developer, this course include materials that take you to the next level.
And if you’re not satisfied, you can get a refund at any time! The course is 30-days money-back guaranteed!
During this course, you’ll learn:
How to use the Swift programming language
How to use the Objective-C programming language
How to create amazing iOS 10 apps
How to upload your apps to the Apple App Store
How to monetize your iOS development skills
All of the lessons are screen recorded in HD 1080p so you can see everything I mention during the lectures (check out the free preview sections!).
I’ll personally be answering any questions you have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer you.
If you’re looking to become a top-notch iOS developer and monetize your skills, click Take This Course at the top right of the page and let’s get started!
Create your own iOS 10 apps
Apply for iOS developer jobs
Choose the best design pattern for your app
Monetize your skills
Upload your own iOS apps to the App Store
Anyone who wants to make money by building iOS apps
Anyone who is eager to create mobile apps
Anyone who wants to monetize their mobile development skills
“great course , simple & easy way” (raouf djoudi)
“So far, the instructor explains every concept in a detail manner.
However, the topic about handling error is not covered.” (Kam Hei Siu)
“very detailed explanation,i was missing many topics before i found this course.great job” (Jwalit Patel)
Hi My name is Morteza
ANDROID & iOS & JAVA EXPERT
Why I’m the instructor you need:
1. I have a decade of experience in programming and mobile app development.
2. I’m a coding geek and I just love what I’m doing. I do it mostly for fun and because I enjoy it.
3. I have years of experience at teaching what I know about programming and mobile app development – mostly at coding bootcamps.
Do you want to become a top-notch programmer?! Enroll in one of my courses and let’s go!!
(Français plus bas)
Why more than 32,000 students chose me as their instructor?
♜ Enroll in one of my courses and you’ll see! ♜
1. Each of my courses is organized in a clear and precise manner. I always make sure that you know the prerequisite to teach you a new concept.
2. I have a background in both humanities and computer science. It gives me an holistic view of teaching and pedagogy.
3. To me, anything can be learned if you put in enough effort and persistence.
What makes me an ideal instructor?
1. I graduated a Master of Research in Logics & Epistemology from the Sorbonne, Paris. 2. I have a background in computer sciences and programming languages such as C, C++, Python and Java.
3. Because I came to learn technical skills quite late in my life, I have a very pedagogical way of teaching things !
≫ What can I do for you? Enroll in one of my courses and you’ll see! ≪
Pourquoi plus de 32 000 étudiants m’ont choisi comme instructeur ?
♜ Suis l’un de mes cours et tu verras ! ♜
1. Chaque cours que j’instruis est organisé de manière claire et précise. Je m’assure toujours que tu aies les pré-requis pour aborder une notion.
2. J’ai un double background en sciences humaines et sciences informatiques. Cela me permet d’avoir une vision d’ensemble de la pédagogie.
3. À mes yeux, tout peut être appris avec assez de volonté et de persistance.
Qu’est-ce qui fait de moi ton instructeur idéal ?
1. J’ai suivi un cursus universitaire solide et j’ai un Master de recherche de la Sorbonne en Logique et Épistémologie.
2. J’ai un background en sciences informatiques et dans les langages de programmation C, C++, Python et Java.
3. Parce que j’ai appris des sujets techniques assez tard dans ma vie, j’ai une manière très pédagogique d’instruire mes étudiants.
≫ Que puis-je faire pour toi ? Suis l’un de mes cours et tu verras ! ≪
Instructor Other Courses:
CompTIA A+ Certification Preparation: Learn the Basics of IT CyberTraining 365, Best Selling Instructor, 20,000+ Students (72) $10 $115
Android App Development for Beginners: 63 Hours+ & 62 Apps Morteza Kordi, Developer, Programmer, Designer and Teacher at Udemy (338) $10 $195
The Ethical Hacking Starter Kit: 12 Techniques
ECSA Certification Preparation: The CEH v9 Next Step
Samy Mkacher coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Mobile Apps course coupon
Udemy Mobile Apps course coupon
The iOS 10 Developer Bootcamp: From Noob to paid Pro
The iOS 10 Developer Bootcamp: From Noob to paid Pro course coupon
The iOS 10 Developer Bootcamp: From Noob to paid Pro coupon
The post 95% off #The iOS 10 Developer Bootcamp: From Noob to paid Pro – $10 appeared first on Udemy Cupón/ Udemy Coupon/.