Thursday 26 January 2017

67% off #Learn to Make iPhone Apps with Objective C for iOS7 – $10

Create apps for iOS7 without any programming experience. Learn how to write Objective C code, design UI, and use Xcode.

All Levels,  –   13.5 hours,  70 lectures 

Average rating 4.4/5 (4.4 (112 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

Mac with Mountain Lion or Later
Xcode 5
PC with MacinCloud.com

Course description:

Learn to create iPhone apps with Objective C programming.

Follow along in Xcode 5 to turn your ideas into iPhone apps.
Create iPhone apps with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions, in this in-depth course taught by an expert instructor.

This course features HD lectures and programming screencasts with large, clear text. Listen to crisp audio and follow Paul Solt’s instruction with demonstrations and on-screen pointer and highlighting.

If you’ve tried to learn how to program iPhone apps from other online resources, you know it can be very frustrating.

In this course, Paul Solt shows you how to get started

You will learn the programming topics that computer science students learn, and in far less time
All of the Objective C code works with iOS 7 apps
Paul provides explanations and examples on how existing apps use different features

Jump in and start learning to write code today!

Full details
Make apps for iOS7
Use Xcode to design user interfaces for iPhone apps
Learn to code in Objective C
Prototype ideas on paper
People who want to make iPhone apps
Anyone with an idea for an app
Non-programmers
Designers
Artists
Web developers

Full details

Reviews:

“So far so good. I learnt quite a few things that I have never bother learning before.” (Mike Milord)

“Ótimo curso. excelente conteúdo.” (Diego Rodrigues)

“It taught me how to make actions do random selections, but I want to know if it is the same way to make a random selection with quotes or picture or how to do that.” (Daniel)

 

 

About Instructor:

Paul Solt

Howdy, I’m Paul! I have a master’s degree in Computer Science from Rochester Institute of Technology and I used to work for Apple.
After working at Apple, I decided that I wanted more freedom. I started my own app company and followed the money (you can too!). Instead of reporting to a boss – I set my own hours and enjoy my work.
I’m passionate about teaching around the world – most recently I taught high school kids in Athens, Greece how to make iPhone games (technology skills have their perks!). People all over the world use my courses to jump-start their careers into iPhone apps.
You wouldn’t believe the opportunities, freedom, and jobs that iOS development opens to you. Sign up and find out for yourself why so many people are taking my iPhone app courses.
I believe my courses provide the most complete and comprehensive background for any beginner or experienced developer. If you don’t agree I will happily refund your money.
Sign up for the Swift and iOS 8 Apps in 31 Days course and join me on an amazing adventure to the App Store.

Instructor Other Courses:

Swift and iOS8 Apps in 31 Days: Build 16 iPhone apps Paul Solt, iPhone App Expert (128) $10 $30
Harness iPhone Touch Gesture Input for Games or Apps in iOS7
Design Grid Layouts for iPhone apps using Collection Views
……………………………………………………………
Paul Solt coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Mobile Apps course coupon
Udemy Mobile Apps course coupon
Learn to Make iPhone Apps with Objective C for iOS7
Learn to Make iPhone Apps with Objective C for iOS7 course coupon
Learn to Make iPhone Apps with Objective C for iOS7 coupon
coupons

The post 67% off #Learn to Make iPhone Apps with Objective C for iOS7 – $10 appeared first on Udemy Cupón/ Udemy Coupon/.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/67-off-learn-to-make-iphone-apps-with-objective-c-for-ios7-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment