Monday 16 January 2017

95% off #Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development – Newbie to Ninja! – $10

Learn Web Development with ASP NET MVC and C#. From absolute basics to ninja learn C# and MVC like Pro Web Developer!

All Levels,  –   9 hours,  66 lectures 

Average rating 4.0/5 (4.0 (461 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

Visual Studio 2013 installed (Express is fine). Understanding of HTML, some javascript and c#

Course description:

Do you want to learn how to program and build robust Websites using the latest technologies?

I’ll teach you step by step from the absolute basics to the more advanced patters used by seasoned professionals. You will become an expert ASP NET MVC C# Web Developer, take your career to the next level and learn how the top developers can demand bigger salaries!

Freelance & contract developers can make upwards of $500 a day, and the demand is increasing each year.

Whether you are completely new to software development, or have already learnt the basics, my course will walk you through everything you need to know to become world class

Here’s what some students have have been saying:

‘A very good course on MVC, after taking some MVC courses here in Udemy, I subscribed this one, helps me to gain more clarity inside the MVC process’

‘I now see what I’ve been missing! This is certainly one of the best courses I’ve watched/read about ASP NET!’

‘I’ve run through a through a few tutorials and blog posts whilst learning MVC, and I never knew about the ideas discussed in this course, or thought they were beyond be ay my beginner level.’

Do you want to learn how professional developers build best in class websites using ASP NET MVC?

Senior developers can earn in excess of $100k a year – one of the key differences they demonstrate is the ability to quickly write extensible code and get involved in the architecture process.

This course will teach you how enterprise class developers create ‘Best in Class’ software, and how these principals will help you create software easier, faster and be less prone to bugs.

I will teach you the basics of software development, move onto Object Orientated Programming (OOP) and introduce the 7 SOLID Principles and modern day patterns that adhere to them such as Dependency Injection, MVC, Abstraction and Inheritance.

Through this course you will implement

An ASP NET MVC e-commerce site.
Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
Layered Architecture
Repository Pattern
Entity Framework
Dependency Injection
Modules
Partial Views
And more!

And of course, being part of Udemy you get:

FREE lifetime access to this course
ALL future lectures and upgrades (of which there will be many!) included for free
Udemy’s Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee – so there’s NO risk

Full details
Learn Object Orientated Programming
Learn What MVC is and how to use it
Learn the patterns and techniques of experienced enterprise developers
Learn the patterns the tops paid developers use
Create cleaner code that is easier to manage and re-use
Write code with Less bugs – meaning you work faster and build a BETTER reputation
Build Code EASIER, by splitting it up in to manageable chunks
Make Code more FLEXIBLE, using abstraction and interfaces
Easily Re-Use existing code in multiple projects

Full details
This course is aimed at people wanting to learn how to program in C# to build websites. Basic programming skills (such as loops etc) are assumed.

Reviews:

“I am very familiar with webforms, but I am starting a new project and decided that it needed to be in MVC. I looked around at courses and decided on this one based on the reviews. The course material is very well laid out and easy to follow. I am very confident in using MVC for my current project. Thank Brett” (Greg Beukes)

“He gives the best insight on programming in the real world. I wish he was lecturing at my university.” (William Ward)

“The video do not allow the user to engage in parallel coding since some modules have been fully coded. The voice over basically consists of unintelligible mumbling. Important concepts are glossed over. Even at a discount, this so-called ‘newbie to ninja course’ has been a massive disappointment!
A waste of time and money !!” (Israel Frumerman)

 

 

About Instructor:

Brett Hargreaves

Hi! I’m Brett and I live in a quiet little town in the North of England.
I’ve worked in IT for over 15 years as a developer and architect and I’ve been programming since I was 10. I’ve worked as a freelancer and as a consultant for small companies and some of the worlds largest IT providers – including Fujitsu, Cap Gemini and Capita.
In that time I’ve worked with a range of development tools from BASIC to PASCAL, Visual Basic, C#, Swift, Java, ASP and ASP.NET. I’ve built solutions with pure code, Dynamics CRM and Sharepoint – I certainly don’t get bored!
I love learning new technologies, and more recently I’m enjoying sharing that knowledge through books, blogs and of course training courses.
For me learning is a lifelong pursuit – and I hope you’ll join me on my journey!

Instructor Other Courses:

Easy Stock Market Success In Simple Steps Brett Hargreaves, Professional Software Developer and Teacher (2) $10 $95
Web Development Essential Skills – Complete HTML and CSS
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customisation & Config
……………………………………………………………
Brett Hargreaves coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Web Development course coupon
Udemy Web Development course coupon
Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development – Newbie to Ninja!
Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development – Newbie to Ninja! course coupon
Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development – Newbie to Ninja! coupon
coupons

The post 95% off #Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development – Newbie to Ninja! – $10 appeared first on Udemy Cupón/ Udemy Coupon/.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/95-off-complete-asp-net-mvc-web-development-newbie-to-ninja-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment