Sunday 22 January 2017

95% off #Full Swift 3 Course. From Dummy to Advance. Build 60+ Apps – $10

The Complete iOS Developer Course. Learn Full Swift Language from Scratch and become iOS Paid Professional from Beginner

Beginner Level,  –   44.5 hours,  326 lectures 

Average rating 4.4/5 (4.4 (78 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

You need only OS X (Mac)
No pre knowledge required

Course description:

You’re here to learn every single point of iOS Development?
You want to fill gaps in your knowledges?
You want to learn Full Complete Swift 3 in one course?
Maybe you already know something about Swift and iOS… but you want to write perfect, clear, smooth, BEST CODE.

YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE:
If you start right now – you can create any app you have in your mind of any difficulty type in only 4 weeks.

WHY EXACTLY ME:
My name’s Akhmed. I am the creator of most popular coding courses, like:

– Create Full Instagram Clone with Swift & Xcode

– Create Social App on Custom Backend with Swift, PHP, MySQL, HTML

I highly recommend this course. Ahmed Idigov does an absolutely fantastic job with this course. I have completed a few other related courses on Udemy that were good courses but Ahmed’s instruction really sets this course apart from others. In addition, this course is 100% up-to-date. Everything that Ahmed explained throughout the course worked just as he demonstrated. I especially appreciate this because I did not have to spend additional time on Google searching for answers. Great course! – J. Alvardo

Perfect course to get started with building a real apps. Ahmed explained all the features that every app needs. With Ahmed I start to earn money! I like his all courses! – M. Alrashidi

I PROMISE YOU:

I am working to enhance your knowledges and your experience of development. I promise, you will learn all coding aspects that never been shown in other courses or tutorials. I know what needs to be covered. If you don’t like it, I guarantee full money back!

Akhmed’s courses are very Good. It is better than all the other course I have tried! I like he is covering what others do not. Great Job! Thanks for your efforts! – M. Kayne

I though I knew enough about Swift. When I started to watch I realized that I did not know anything! Thank you very much for your great course! – J.J. Abrams!

I am fresh in development, but with Akhmed I already released my first app in App Store. Now it brings me good income! – D. Ather

Sign up today and you’ll get:

+45 hours content
Full knowledges about iOS development
Full Swift 3 Language Course
Build +60 different apps
Code and practice every element of iOS
HD 1080p
7/24 hours live access to me
Know all about development

If you’re ready to become an Advance in development, enroll right now and start to become a Real Professional of iOS Developer!

I was a courier, I did not have any programming knowledges. But now I became iOS Developer! Now I can realize any of my project alone. – P. Batista

I like how simply Akhmed is coding… without complication! I think even kid can understand him. Thanks for a great courses! – S. Spinoza

I suggest his courses to everyone who want learn everything about programming without wasting a time. – K. Sreedhar

From Dummy to Advance in 4 weeks

First Look at Swift
Introduction to Xcode
Hello World App
Label
Button
TextField
ImageView
TextView
Slider
Switch
Activity Indicator
ProgressView
Stepper
DatePicker
PickerView
ScrollView
All about Views
AlertController
ActionSheet
All about Navigation
ToolBar
WebView
Auto-Layout Pin
Auto-Layout Align
Alignment
ViewController
NavigationController
TableViewController
TableViewCell
XIB & NIB
Segues
Customized TableView
TableView Programmatically
SearchBar
CollectionViewController
Customized CollectionView
CollectionView Programmatically
TabBar
Segmented Control
PageViewController
PageControl
ContainerView
SplitViewController
PickerController
Tap Gesture
Pinch Gesture
Rotate Gesture
Swipe Gesture
Pan Gesture
Edge Pan Gesture
Long Press Gesture
UserDefaults
Global Variables and Constants
Notifications
JSON
CoreData
Working Files
Custom Fonts
All About Layers
3D Action
Peak & Pop Controllers
Media Player
Maps
Animation
Custom Animated Segues
and many many more

We start from basics to build up your confiden

Reviews:

“This course is a gem. The best iOS course for beginner in my opinion. It is even better than the highest rated iOS courses on udemy. I will surely have solid foundation to move on to the advance topics once i completed this course, definitely taking the other courses from Akhmed.
Please add more content like working with camera, microphones, firebase etc.” (Harry Ng)

“pros:
1. very detail and go through almost all things
cons:
1. accent is too heavy, sometimes i have to guess what he says
2. recording quality is poor, sometimes the noise make my ear hurt
3. dig deep is good, but some part i think it took too long and too much(like programmatically UI)” (Nplus chang)

“Talented and experienced teacher. Introducing a deeper look into each iOS Swift element, which is great if you want to become an advanced in iOS development.” (Alexey Gofman)

 

 

About Instructor:

Akhmed Idigov

Hello!
My name is Akhmed! And I would love to teach you to programming.
I have many years of development experience.
I am watching a lot of tutorials everywhere, so I know what I should cover to bring you something new – more than just average knowledges.
With me you will become professional developer.
Get ready and go ahead together 🙂

Instructor Other Courses:

Create Social App on Custom Backend on Swift PHP MySQL HTML Akhmed Idigov, Head of Development (121) $10 $200
Create FULL INSTAGRAM Clone with Swift and Xcode. Be advance

……………………………………………………………
Akhmed Idigov coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Mobile Apps course coupon
Udemy Mobile Apps course coupon
Full Swift 3 Course. From Dummy to Advance. Build 60+ Apps
Full Swift 3 Course. From Dummy to Advance. Build 60+ Apps course coupon
Full Swift 3 Course. From Dummy to Advance. Build 60+ Apps coupon
coupons

The post 95% off #Full Swift 3 Course. From Dummy to Advance. Build 60+ Apps – $10 appeared first on Udemy Cupón/ Udemy Coupon/.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/95-off-full-swift-3-course-from-dummy-to-advance-build-60-apps-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment