Tuesday 24 January 2017

75% off #Learn Adobe Brackets Free open source code editor – $10

Brackets is an open source text editor this course will show you what you can do with it

Beginner Level,  –   1.5 hours,  22 lectures 

Average rating 4.4/5 (4.4 (69 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

computer access
desire to learn

Course description:

Learn more about using Brackets as your code editor.

A modern, open source text editor that understands web design. Learn how to use Brackets and see all the functionality in action. Learn about top extensions and addons. Review of best setup techniques.

Learn how to use Brackets and how you can easily switch to using Brackets as your code editor.

I’ve been a web developer since 2000 and have used a number of code editors. I was originally using Dreamweaver in a number of my courses. I found that there were many students who wanted to have the same editor and setup that I have as they follow along with course content. I switched to several open source editors until I found Brackets. I’ve been using Brackets on a regular basis and found that I don’t open Dreamweaver as much anymore. The best part of Brackets its free, so anyone who wants to use the same editor as I do in my courses can do so without barrier.

I decided to create this course to illustrate how to get brackets, how to set it up and some of the advanced features available in Brackets. In addition I wanted to list out top extensions to really power up your Brackets application.

I also cover my XAMPP server setup which allows me to use localhost as my webserver. XAMPP is really straight forward on getting going so most of the course is focused on using Brackets.

Full details
use Brackets code editor
add extensions, edit code more efficiently
display live preview of code while working on it
learn about features available in Brackets
anyone who wants to learn more about Brackets code editor
web developers
web content creators
web masters

Reviews:

“The general overview of Brackets + the info regarding Xampp (creating a localhost on your machine) + integrating Adobe PS (though I’m currently not using that feature) was extremely helpful. I’d been using Notepad++, but after getting a new computer thought I’d try something different and upgrade to something else. I’m very pleased thus far with Brackets. The videos were easy to follow.” (Megan Charles)

“The instructor repeat over and over the same information. He just show some options of the tool and explain basic stuff, actually I’d have save the money and watch a youtube video instead.” (Arturo De La Garza)

“Great and interesting video lessons” (Yunanto Ari Wibowo)

 

 

About Instructor:

Laurence Svekis

I’m here to help you learn, achieve your dreams, come join me on this amazing adventure today
Innovative technology expert with a wide range of real world experience. Providing Smart digital solutions online for both small and enterprise level businesses.
“I have a passion for anything digital technology related, enjoy programming and the challenge of developing successful digital experiences. As an experienced developer, I created my first computer applications in 1990, and my first website in 1998.  I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and want to help you share in the wonderful opportunities that the internet provides.”
“Learning, understanding with a strong passion for education.  The internet has provided us with new opportunities to expand and share knowledge.”
Want to learn more about becoming a web developer, do you want to experience the freedom that technology provides for us? Learn how to bring amazing things to life online.  Technology connects us all in many ways.  It opens up doors to those who embrace it and learn how to make those connections real.
“My courses are designed to help you achieve your goals, learn and update skills”
Background : An experienced web application developer, having worked on multiple enterprise level applications, hundreds of websites, business solutions and many unique and innovative web applications.  Web application development areas of expertise include HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, Bootstrap, PHP and MySQL. Anything to do with web creation and digital experience. Passionate about everything to do with web application development, programming to online marketing with a strong focus on social media and SEO.
“Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users.  It also opens so many doors.   Knowledge is the key to success and I want to help you experience what technology has to offer. I’m passionate about web technologies, and look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you!”

Instructor Other Courses:

AJAX connection to MySQL PHP API Laurence Svekis, Instructor, 18+yrs Web Experience (6) $10 $200
Rapid Website Design with Bootstrap
Bootstrap 4 Website Built from scratch in 1 hour
……………………………………………………………
Laurence Svekis coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Development Tools course coupon
Udemy Development Tools course coupon
Learn Adobe Brackets Free open source code editor
Learn Adobe Brackets Free open source code editor course coupon
Learn Adobe Brackets Free open source code editor coupon
coupons

The post 75% off #Learn Adobe Brackets Free open source code editor – $10 appeared first on Udemy Cupón/ Udemy Coupon/.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/75-off-learn-adobe-brackets-free-open-source-code-editor-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment