Tuesday 28 February 2017

89% off #The Complete Apache Groovy Developer Course – $10

Learn how to program using Apache Groovy.

All Levels,  –   13.5 hours,  128 lectures 

Average rating 4.5/5 (4.5 (147 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

Some experience using any programming language

Course description:

Are you looking to learn a new language? Learning a new language helps expand your skill set as a developer and make you more marketable. If you aren’t learning a new language because it’s not the one you use at work I think you’re missing out on the benefits. I often found that seeing how other languages solve problems makes me a better developer with the languages I use on a day to day basis. I am here to tell you all about an awesome dynamic language called Apache Groovy.

What is Apache Groovy?

Apache Groovy is a powerful, optionally typed and dynamic language, with static-typing and static compilation capabilities, for the Java platform aimed at improving developer productivity thanks to a concise, familiar and easy to learn syntax. It integrates smoothly with any Java program, and immediately delivers to your application powerful features, including scripting capabilities, Domain-Specific Language authoring, runtime and compile-time meta-programming and functional programming.

Who Should Learn Apache Groovy?

I am going to teach you everything you need to know to start using The Groovy Programming language. This course is really designed for 2 different types of people and I think you will both benefit from it. If you’re a beginner programmer with a some experience in another language like Python or Ruby this course is for you. Dynamic languages are generally thought of as easier for total beginners to learn because they’re flexible and fun. If you’re an existing Java Developer (Beginner or Experienced) this course is also for you. You will learn Groovy compliments the Java language and makes some of the complex tasks from Java concise and easy.

Enroll Today

I have spent a lot of time putting together what I think is the most complete course on Groovy around. Please take the time to watch the preview videos and If you like what you see click that enroll button and I will see you inside.

Full details
Create Groovy Applications from Scratch
Use the Groovy Console
Write Groovy Applications in IntelliJ
Understand the different features of the Groovy Language
Retain Information through quizzes and exercizes

Full details
Developers of all levels who have some experience in another language
Java developers of all levels

Reviews:

“I have taken a few courses on Udemy and I have to say this course was by far the BEST. Dan, you did a great job with each lecture, you presented the content clearly and had lots of code examples. You also supplied us with a bunch of resources that I have already used.
One thing I would like to point out is that I found the audio was sometimes low, not sure if anyone else experience this issue.” (Ruthann Demers)

“It’s a great course, Dan has the ability to transform difficult concepts in easy and understandable concepts. It’s a great teacher. So if you want to learn Groovy fast and to have a deep understanding of it, take this course now! :)” (Omar Álvarez Fres)

“Course provides a great foundation towards becoming a Groovy developer. Exposure to all the relevant topics. Highly recommend.” (Christian Fitzpatrick)

 

 

About Instructor:

Dan Vega

My name is Dan Vega and I am a Software Engineer based in Cleveland OH. I have been creating software for over 15 years now and I absolutely love my job. I love to learn new technologies but I enjoy teaching them to others even more. I started a blog about 8 years ago for that reason alone. I write about my adventures in software development and I love interacting with other developers. I also created a YouTube channel where I create short tutorials on anything that interests me. I have spoken at many user group meetings in Cleveland as well as conferences across the country.

Instructor Other Courses:

Merch by Amazon – How to Start Your Own T-Shirt Business Dan Vega, Software Engineer (10) $10 $50
Introducing Spring Boot
Learn Spring Boot – Rapid Spring Application Development
……………………………………………………………
Dan Vega coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Programming Languages course coupon
Udemy Programming Languages course coupon
The Complete Apache Groovy Developer Course
The Complete Apache Groovy Developer Course course coupon
The Complete Apache Groovy Developer Course coupon
coupons

The post 89% off #The Complete Apache Groovy Developer Course – $10 appeared first on Course Tag.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/89-off-the-complete-apache-groovy-developer-course-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment