Monday 27 February 2017

95% off #How To Create Your Very First Website With HTML and CSS – $10

Build Your First Mobile Responsive Website with HTML5 and CSS. For Complete Beginners With Step by Step lessons

Beginner Level,  –   2 hours,  38 lectures 

Average rating 4.2/5 (4.2 (32 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

No knowledge is required in HTML or CSS

Course description:

Join over 13,916 students who have already enrolled in my courses on Udemy

If you have always wanted to learn how to code and build websites online then this course is exactly what you need. You will learn how to create your very first website with only HTML and CSS from complete scratch. You will then upload your website online and will be able to showcase your work to everyone in the world.

This course is perfect for beginners and anyone who knows absolutely nothing about HTML and CSS or web developing in general. This course is also a great review and refresher for those who need a little bit of helping just piecing everything together to design a website from start to finish.

In this course we will pretend that a client hired you to build an online portfolio for her hair styling business. You as a web developer have been hired and you have a job to do. You have to build a website that is mobile responsive and looks great. Don’t worry, I know you will do a good job.

Let’s get started.

Full details
Design a Website From Scratch that is Mobile Responsive
Work with HTML
Work with CSS
Anyone that would like to know how to build websites online
Those wanting to learn HTML
Those wanting to learn CSS
This course is beginner friendly!

Reviews:

“Not all course materials (lectures) available. Author does not pay attention to questions.” (Maxim Grishkov)

“Nice course, well done, comprehensive.” (Pamela Call Johnson)

“You’ve thought very well and very calm. I’ve learnt alot. It’s my first time with HTML and I learnt to make a webpage already. Thank you so much for your help.” (Mubashra Ali)

 

 

About Instructor:

Robin Haney

Hello,
My name is Robin Haney, I am a professional Web Developer and blogger. I have been designing and building websites for over 5+ years. I work completely from home as a freelance web developer and I love it!
I’m also a best selling author on Amazon and have written a few programming books that have done really well. If you prefer a more hands on approach to learning then my video courses on Udemy will be perfect for you.
I’m here to show you how you can do the same. I’ve designed and created a lot of websites and I know its hard work but don’t worry I’ve created my courses so that even beginners can easily follow along and work with me.
I’ve started my own online business at a young age and after being a best selling instructor on Udemy I am very proud of my courses. If you are just starting out then I’d recommend you look over my FREE courses first and then continue to my paid courses when you are ready.
Please enroll today and I look forward to seeing you!

Instructor Other Courses:

Introductory To HTML and CSS Robin Haney, Web Developer (61) Free
How To Create a Local WordPress Environment
JavaScript For Beginners – Learn JavaScript From Scratch
……………………………………………………………
Robin Haney coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Web Development course coupon
Udemy Web Development course coupon
How To Create Your Very First Website With HTML and CSS
How To Create Your Very First Website With HTML and CSS course coupon
How To Create Your Very First Website With HTML and CSS coupon
coupons

The post 95% off #How To Create Your Very First Website With HTML and CSS – $10 appeared first on Course Tag.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/95-off-how-to-create-your-very-first-website-with-html-and-css-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment