Monday 27 February 2017

90% off #Make Your Own Pokemon Go Game For iOS 10 – $10

Make your own Pokemon Go styled game and make millions just like Nintendo! Gotta Catch’em All!

Intermediate Level,  –   3 hours,  30 lectures 

Average rating 3.6/5 (3.6 (4 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

They should learn swift and cocoa touch, also basic knowledge on spriteKit would be useful.

Course description:

In this course you will learn how to make your own version of Pokemon Go. You will learn how to use Map Views, Annotations, Core Data, and also how to use SpriteKit. We will make everything from scratch and the course follows a moderate speed meant for you to grasp all the content  in one go! Take advantage of the wide success of Pokemon Go to make a similar game. Who knows maybe your app might be downloaded millions of times too! 

The course will only take about 3 hours to complete and I recommend that students add their personal touch to the techniques learned in the course. The course is divided into 4 strategic sections that will allow students to progress from the easy beginnings to the tougher parts in the end. Additionally, the course is very updated as we use Xcode 8 and Swift 3 throughout our development. Additionally, I will provide a bonus lecture on how to make your own iMessage stickers! Not only are they easy to make (requiring basically no code), but they can also be very profitable in the market place. Finally, I recommend that students already know how to code with swift and to have initial experience with SpriteKit. 

Full details
Students will be able to make their own Pokemon Go styled game, which they can implement with any other theme.
Students who are familiar with swift and xcode, but they don’t need to be experts.

Reviews:

“Let me preface my review that if you’re interested in following one app project to the end, this is very much a course I’d recommend.
This is a one-trick pony – it teaches you exactly to make one thing, a Pokemon Go [semi-]clone – but it does so competently. The explanations could sometimes be a bit more in-depth, and there’s a general laid-back attitude to safety checks (the app assumes that there will never be more than two sections in a table etc etc), but the individual steps follow logically and if you want a taste of what it’s like to develop an app, this is not a bad starter.
The ‘worst thing’ in the course is that there’s an unexplained method at the end of Lecture 15 that becomes clear when you watch Lecture 16, so you should watch 16 before 15. Otherwise the code is clear and works, which is not always a given. I’d also have liked more in-depth explanations on what is happening, as well as more advice on how to polish the – very raw – end result. This is a decent concept study; it’s not a finished game.” (Catja Pafort)

“Easy to learning” (Amornthep Chueaim)

“just simple map app” (Siroj Chongkolwanont)

 

 

About Instructor:

Andres Peguero

I decided to become a software developer about 5 years ago when I created my first startup called Schoolverse. I outsourced a great deal of the app, but then realized that if I knew how to code, I could be building my own apps whenever I wanted. That’s when I began to study PHP, MySQL and JavaScript.
A few months later, I was a full stack LAMP developer. I built mostly custom products for consulting firms and my own startups. Then, something changed. I was introduced to the world of mobile apps and given the recent explosion in apps, I wanted in. I became a full stack swift developer and learned cocoatouch. I began using tools like Parse and Firebase to make my own mobile apps, however, I always noticed that I wanted more freedom, like in the old days of LAMP. That’s when I began learning Node.js and mongodb.
I was introduced to the world of APIs as a backend. This forever changed the game as I was quickly able to build my own backends and deploy them to multiple front end clients such as iOS, Android and Web Apps using a single API as a backend. My applications became more robust and I was able to improve the way I did business. Now, I want to spread my knowledge with you all, and more important I want to teach you the importance of understanding the code RATHER than copying blindly from other developers.

Instructor Other Courses:




……………………………………………………………
Andres Peguero coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Mobile Apps course coupon
Udemy Mobile Apps course coupon
Make Your Own Pokemon Go Game For iOS 10
Make Your Own Pokemon Go Game For iOS 10 course coupon
Make Your Own Pokemon Go Game For iOS 10 coupon
coupons

The post 90% off #Make Your Own Pokemon Go Game For iOS 10 – $10 appeared first on Course Tag.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/90-off-make-your-own-pokemon-go-game-for-ios-10-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment