Sunday 12 February 2017

95% off #Learn How To Become a JavaScript Developer from Scratch – $10

Learn and master the fundamentals of JavaScript from complete beginner to expert. For those completely new to coding!

Beginner Level,  –   2.5 hours,  50 lectures 

Average rating 4.5/5 (4.5 (89 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

Have an eagerness to learn!
Basic understanding of HTML is helpful but not required

Course description:

Join Over 11,698 Students and Sign Up to one of My Courses Today!

Last Updated: July 20th, 2016.

Have you always wanted to become an online web developer or JavaScript developer? With all the different programming languages out there it can be hard to find one to start off with yet alone find a good course that will show you how to learn the language effectively.

Because of all this I put together a JavaScript basics course that will show you as a complete beginner how to begin creating programs using JavaScript. This course is created for anyone brand new to web development, or simply for those who know HTML, CSS, or any other programming language but have never worked with JavaScript before.

My goal with this course is to make the best resource for learning JavaScript online, PERIOD. Because there is so much to learn, I will be continually adding new content to the course as well as updating older lectures to get rid of outdated content.

If you always wanted to get into programming then this course is right for you! Let’s take a look at what you will learn throughout this course:

An Introductory To Working With JavaScript
The syntax and basics
Working with Variables
Understand how Strings and Numbers Work
Using conditional statements to create multiple outcomes in your programs
Creating and working with functions to make your programs even more powerful.
Working With Loops in JavaScript
Understand How Arrays Function
Everything you need to know in order to get started with JavaScript development.

If you join the course now you will get LIFETIME access, that’s right even when I update the course and add new content you will still get all the new content for FREE.

Since this course is new on Udemy the price will be low, I will be slowly raising the price however so grab it now while its still cheap!

Full details
Design and create programs using the JavaScript programming language
Understand the syntax and flow of JavaScript
Learn the foundations needed to begin programming and working in JavaScript
Gain a solid understanding of how variables are used in JavaScript
Learn how to use conditional statements to create programs with multiple outcomes
Work with strings and numbers effortlessly
Learn how to create functions to create reusable and flexible scripts

Full details
Anyone who wants to learn the JavaScript programming language
Anyone who wants to get started as a Web Developer online
Anyone who wants to create interactive web and web applications online

Reviews:

“It’s a bit too easy. Need more challenges and higher level of difficulty. More real-world examples.” (Steve)

“It is good sofar and i like to learn more. is think 200$ is worth it” (Jack Fallon)

“Every lesson from this course is well explained.” (Florin Peslar)

 

 

About Instructor:

Robin Haney

Hello,
My name is Robin Haney, I am a professional Web Developer and blogger. I have been designing and building websites for over 5+ years. I work completely from home as a freelance web developer and I love it!
I’m also a best selling author on Amazon and have written a few programming books that have done really well. If you prefer a more hands on approach to learning then my video courses on Udemy will be perfect for you.
I’m here to show you how you can do the same. I’ve designed and created a lot of websites and I know its hard work but don’t worry I’ve created my courses so that even beginners can easily follow along and work with me.
I’ve started my own online business at a young age and after being a best selling instructor on Udemy I am very proud of my courses. If you are just starting out then I’d recommend you look over my FREE courses first and then continue to my paid courses when you are ready.
Please enroll today and I look forward to seeing you!

Instructor Other Courses:

Introductory To HTML and CSS Robin Haney, Web Developer (61) Free
How To Create Your Very First Website With HTML and CSS
How To Create a Local WordPress Environment
……………………………………………………………
Robin Haney coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Web Development course coupon
Udemy Web Development course coupon
Learn How To Become a JavaScript Developer from Scratch
Learn How To Become a JavaScript Developer from Scratch course coupon
Learn How To Become a JavaScript Developer from Scratch coupon
coupons

The post 95% off #Learn How To Become a JavaScript Developer from Scratch – $10 appeared first on Udemy Cupón/ Udemy Coupon/.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/95-off-learn-how-to-become-a-javascript-developer-from-scratch-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment