Monday 20 February 2017

50% off #The complete HTML5 course – $10

this course is for those who want to devolop websistes and webpages

Beginner Level,  –   1.5 hours,  23 lectures 

Average rating 4.2/5 (4.2 (11 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

1.computer
2.interest in coding

Course description:

In this course you will learn to master html5 so that at the end of this course you are able to create websites.

I took many classes to learn coding but I could never figure it out until I went to college where my professor taught me with the right approach.
So in this course I teach you in the exact same way in which I learned to code.

At the end of the course I will tell you what exactly you can do to secure a high paying job.

To take this course you do not need any experience ,this is a complete beginners course,all you need is a computer.

This course is ideal for anybody who wants to learn to devolop websites from scratch.

Full details
make professional looking webpages
anyone who has interest in coding

Reviews:

“This course is fairly good in that it covers the basics of HTML 5 and how to use some important HTML tags though examples on the fly, so any mistakes present are cleared up as the tutor presents the course topics.
Sound is ok and visually the videos are a good standard.” (Shaun)

“he explained the basic of the html so clearly.” (Muhammad Hassan)

“Es un curso muy muy básico de html, no incluye nada de html5 a parte del nuevo doctype.” (Carlos Busto Capeáns)

 

 

About Instructor:

Mr. Shivam Thareja

My name is Shivam Thareja, I have 2 years of experience in web devolopment , I have worked in 2 countries and I have a teaching experience of 6 months.I have worked for ebay and currently I am a freelancer because I like to work for myself from home.
While i was learning to code I took many classes on building websites but I could never figure it out until I went to college and met my professors who taught me to code with the right approach. After that my career took new heights.
So I am here to teach people just like me, how they can learn to code in the same way I learned ,so that my students are best amongst all when it comes to coding.

Instructor Other Courses:




……………………………………………………………
Mr. Shivam Thareja coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Web Development course coupon
Udemy Web Development course coupon
The complete HTML5 course
The complete HTML5 course course coupon
The complete HTML5 course coupon
coupons

The post 50% off #The complete HTML5 course – $10 appeared first on Course Tag.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/50-off-the-complete-html5-course-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment