Thursday 16 February 2017

50% off #Hadoop Big Data – Must See Introduction to Big Data – $10

Get Your Feet Wet in Big Data: What can you do with Big Data and Hadoop Developing

Beginner Level,  –   1 hour,  7 lectures 

Average rating 3.2/5 (3.2 (152 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

It would be good to have downloaded a version of Big Data

Course description:

You are interested in learning about Hadoop and getting into the wide realm of Big Data. You have probably wondered what is the most practical way of getting your feet wet in Hadoop and Data Science (even if you are not interested in this, you should seriously consider so since in the next 10-15 years, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence will be everywhere).

I have learned over 14 programming languages such as JAVA, Python, C++, R, Matlab, Ruby, CSS, HTML, Angular JS, Java Script as well as other . I have also had a successful freelancing career programming software and mobile applications and well as working as a finance data analyst. Since technology is changing every day, it is adding new realms of complexity to Big Data and Data science than is already out there. It is getting exponentially harder for new people to learn and navigate the immense amount of data science aspects. My job in this course is to demyistify Big Data so you can see a clear road to success as a Hadoop Developer.

This course serves to help you navigate Hadoop and know what this seemingly difficult concept really is. In this course, I cover what it is like to be a data analyst, what are some jobs of data analysts, what are the sorts of super powers you can possess by learning Hadoop, and also what resources you will need on your path to development as a Big Data. My hope is to transform you in 4-5 lectures from being a novice to data and what is possible with Hadoop to being someone who has a clear idea of whether he/she is interested in Hadoop and what path they can take to further their knowledge and harness the POWER of Hadooop.

There is no risk for you as a student in this course. I have put together a course that is not only worth your money, but also worth your time. This course encompasses the basics of Hadoop I urge you to join me on this journey to learn how you can start learning how to dominate data analytics and how you can supercharge your business, marketing, or client with your superb analytics skills.

Full details
Pursue a Learning Path in Big Data
Get an overview of what Hadoop is
Understand what the job of a Hadoop Developer looks like
This course is meant for students willing to next generation Information Technology
Anybody who wants an entry to the realm of Big Data
No prior Big Data experience is needed

Reviews:

“absolutely worthless course. Should have read other comments. This session was simply blah blah blah with no details. Based on course headings I expected an introduction with at least some level of details and inter-workings, but none were provided. Like I said worthless…. The cost could have been no more then 5$ for the quality” (Slavka D)

“clearexplanation” (Rafee Syed)

“The class was informative but very high level it would have been great to add some examples, case studies, a section going into more details regarding the different hadoop components without getting into the scripting level” (Yasmine Bakrim)

 

 

About Instructor:

Dhruv Bais

Hi! I’m Dhruv Bais. I am a Machine Learning and SAP Expert. But you can call me a coding geek.
I started very early in my career with Java and Python and wanted to know what all tech capabilities I can acquire. I have come a long way (about 7 Programming Language units) and mastered Python, R, Java, SAP FICO, SAP HANA, SAP ABAP, and many other software tools that aid me in my work of creating backend Information Technology Solutions for my clients.
I’m passionate about teaching Coding and SAP and want to share my love for these topics with other students. I also work as a Freelance programmer and have lots of experience creating Financial algorithms, data dashboards, server backends, SAP Integrations, SAP supply chains, and lots of other fun things that use my IT skills.
You wouldn’t believe how big the market for SAP consultants is. Sign up and find out for yourself how you can get on this trend before it is too late. I teach SAP Module courses like Materials Management (MM), Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO), and Sales and Distribution (SD) to give you a functional base for how SAP is integrated and operated inside companies. You can use this knowledge as a stepping stone to learn more complex SAP technology as progress through the knowledge I provide through my courses. I genuinely believe this training is the best on the market and if you don’t agree, I’ll happily refund your money.
Sign up and join me in this amazing adventure today.

Instructor Other Courses:

Amazon Web Services – Learning and Implementing AWS Solution Dhruv Bais, Master Programmer and Machine Learning Robot (189) Free
Amazon Web Services – AWS Real Life Example and Practice
Microsoft Excel – Building Reports with Microsoft Excel
……………………………………………………………
Dhruv Bais coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Databases course coupon
Udemy Databases course coupon
Hadoop Big Data – Must See Introduction to Big Data
Hadoop Big Data – Must See Introduction to Big Data course coupon
Hadoop Big Data – Must See Introduction to Big Data coupon
coupons

The post 50% off #Hadoop Big Data – Must See Introduction to Big Data – $10 appeared first on Course Tag.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/50-off-hadoop-big-data-must-see-introduction-to-big-data-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment