Friday 3 February 2017

50% off #Java Sorting Algorithms for Newbs – $10

Scared of algorithms? Fear no longer as you learn how to implement various non-threatening sorting algorithms.

Intermediate Level,  –   1 hour,  8 lectures 

Average rating 4.7/5 (4.7 (186 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

You should have either a background in Java, or another programming language you feel is similar to Java syntax.
Make sure you already have a programming environment (like and IDE) already set up and ready to go.

Course description:

Does the word “algorithm” intimidate you? Well, it shouldn’t! Algorithms are incredibly powerful programming tools, and once you pick up the basics of sorting algorithms, you’ll be on your way in no time.

Begin Your Algorithm Journey With This Course Designed Specifically for Algorithm Newbies.

Learn the basic sorting algorithms first so you can eventually move on to more complicated algorithms
Implement the algorithms in Java code to see how they look in practice
Distinguish between the various features of basic sorting algorithms

Sorting Algorithms are Your Friends.

Sorting algorithms are not scary beasts; they are very practical programming tools. They can sort many different data sets: a basic integer array, a database of names, or a deck of cards. Nearly any large program could, and should, implement sorting algorithms.

That being said, algorithms are very important to software engineers. Let’s say you’re a video game programmer. You’re going to need to be able to sort your hero’s inventory or bank. Or, let’s say you’re a web developer. You’re going to want to sort your content in a specific order.

Content and Overview

This course is designed for the average programmer who has absolutely no experience with algorithms. Although I recommend that you have some programming experience, particularly in Java, I assume no prior knowledge of algorithms.

You’ll go through 8 lectures and 1 hour of content to get your feet wet in these sorting algorithms. Throughout the duration of the course, I’ll focus on bubble sort, insertion sort, and merge sort – 3 beginner friendly sorting algorithms.

I take a two-pronged teaching approach. First, you’ll see a definition and visual demonstration of each algorithm. This facilitates the second prong: the code. I’ll take you step-by-step through the code implementation, explaining every line I type.

If you’re looking to deepen your programming experience, and you’re willing to learn, I recommend this course!

Full details
Implement basic sorting algorithms into their own programs
Understand the procedure and theory behind sorting algorithms
Determine the relative speed of basic sorting algorithms
This basic Java sorting algorithms course is intended to provide an easy introduction into algorithms. Every algorithm will be implemented from scratch, so students should be willing to build from the ground-up.
This course is not for programmers who only want to utilize Java’s included algorithmic methods.

Reviews:

“Pretty basic course to start learning about sort algorithms. Instructor was quite clear about explaining.” (Vishav Pandhi)

“Instead of main methods, the instructor should have decoupled the test logic into a JUnit test.” (Unnsse Khan)

“this guy was fast and its kind of hard to follow him” (Kgotso Mashinini)

 

 

About Instructor:

Brendan Campbell

Thirteen. Long. Hours. The sun had risen from the east, set in the west, and I had accomplished… nothing. My sixth grade self just wanted to display a simple image onto an iPhone screen, but my lackluster programming skills had a different agenda. I knew that programming shouldn’t be this hard, if only the available resources lessened the learning curve.
I felt like any book I read or tutorial I watched assumed some sort of “prior knowledge.” I was so frustrated – where does one acquire this prior knowledge?!
That is my goal as an instructor: to turn someone who has absolutely no programming experience into someone who can comfortably code on their own. Since I began programming in 6th grade, I understand what it’s like to start from scratch. If I could do it, you can, too.
My main specialities are in iOS programming and Java. I’ve released 3 iOS applications, one of which was eventually acquired by another company. I also have university credit for Java.
Above all, I care about my students. I want to provide quality education, so I put time and effort into what I do.
I hope we’ll be in touch!

Instructor Other Courses:




……………………………………………………………
Brendan Campbell coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Software Engineering course coupon
Udemy Software Engineering course coupon
Java Sorting Algorithms for Newbs
Java Sorting Algorithms for Newbs course coupon
Java Sorting Algorithms for Newbs coupon
coupons

The post 50% off #Java Sorting Algorithms for Newbs – $10 appeared first on Udemy Cupón/ Udemy Coupon/.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/50-off-java-sorting-algorithms-for-newbs-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment