Thursday 9 February 2017

71% off #Ruby on Rails for Complete Beginners – $10

Learn Ruby on Rails by building a web app

Beginner Level,  –   4 hours,  84 lectures 

Average rating 3.9/5 (3.9 (125 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

A little knowledge on HTML and CSS is beneficial

Course description:

Learn Ruby on Rails with this easy, project-based course for complete beginners.

This course assumes no prior programming knowledge, just a desire to learn to program. A little HTML and CSS will help though.

It took me quite a while to actually understand the basics of Ruby on Rails because as a complete beginner, I just couldn’t understand most of what the teacher was doing and it was just frustrating to copy and paste code without understanding anything.

Through a painful process of trial and error and a lot of help from my developer friends, I eventually figured it out.

With this course I was able to replicate the best parts of my learning experience for you, so you can learn Ruby on Rails with a fun project based approach, without all the frustration that I had to go through as a beginner.
You’ll learn – step by step – how to build and style a WordPress-like blog engine from scratch with ruby on rails and master the fundamental concepts of Ruby on Rails that you need to build your own web applications.

Full details
Build a Web Application with Ruby on Rails
Use Ruby on Rails Confidently
Take Advanced Programming Classes(after this one)
Complete Beginners to Ruby on Rails

Reviews:

“This class is very well put together and easy to follow, and provides a clear and complete understanding of how ruby and rails work.” (Scot-Alan Hedrick)

“Great instruction and quality layout.” (Mab07)

“sound is not that good, teacher finds it hard sometimes to explain concepts, rushes a lot in last lectures… all in all, for someone who is starting in rails, basics are covered. thanks” (Darwin Batres)

 

 

About Instructor:

Felix Oginni

Hi, my name is Felix and earlier this year, I released an Open Source project called Coursify. I had over 11,308 people visit my website on Launch day and it was on the front-page of Hacker News for 9+ hours… This lead to a few very profitable consulting job offers.
Since then, my work has been featured on Yahoo, the Vulcan Post and ProductHunt, but it hasn’t always been like this. Three years ago when I taught myself to code, it was an endless struggle.
I spent a lot of time reading books and online tutorials but none of that worked for me because as a complete beginner, I just couldn’t figure out how to translate that knowledge into building my own apps.
Through a painful process of trial and error and a lot of help from my developer friends, I eventually figured out how to code real-world apps.
My Udemy Courses are my best attempt at replicating the best parts of my learning experience for you, so you can learn how to code with a fun project based approach, without all the frustration that I had to go through as a beginner.

Instructor Other Courses:




……………………………………………………………
Felix Oginni coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Web Development course coupon
Udemy Web Development course coupon
Ruby on Rails for Complete Beginners
Ruby on Rails for Complete Beginners course coupon
Ruby on Rails for Complete Beginners coupon
coupons

The post 71% off #Ruby on Rails for Complete Beginners – $10 appeared first on Udemy Cupón/ Udemy Coupon/.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/71-off-ruby-on-rails-for-complete-beginners-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment