Friday 3 February 2017

95% off #Create FULL INSTAGRAM Clone with Swift and Xcode. Be advance – $10

Learn how to create real full clone of Instagram using Swift and Xcode. Learn how to create your own social network!

All Levels,  –   20 hours,  118 lectures 

Average rating 4.4/5 (4.4 (353 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

You need only Mac OS

Course description:

Are you here because you want to build your own apps?
So, you are in the right place at the right time, my friend!
You want to create Complete Full Instagram Clone, or maybe Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr or WhatsApp?
You tired from courses that don’t make you professional at completion and don’t give you what you’ve expected.

THIS COURSE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

What we’re creating?
We will create Complete Social App Ready-To-Publich in AppStore, that can bring you side income. At the completion of the course, you will get all knowledges of social apps creation, building strong logics of app, app customization, app designing, social app features programming and many many many more.
This course will move you to the highest level of programming and development. You will learn all the features that never been shown before.

Akhmed’s courses really changed my life! Thank you, Akhmed. – M. Ellington

Akhmed knows what should be covered. Additionally he knows how to present it in easiest way. The only courses I can recommend are the Akhmed’s. With his courses you always stay satisfied and all expectations are fulfilled. – F. Täsler.

Programming knowledges?
You don’t need to have any programming knowledges, I will teach you all from scratch.
We will program our project in most professional manner, avoiding all bugs, mistakes and error, to let it work smoothly as it should be working.
I write comments for each code line. I explain you each line of code in easiest way, so you will remember it always.

Before this course I did not have any programming knowledge. But at completion of this course I got all I need. Now I can create any app I have in my mind. I am working now on my own projects that I will release soon. Thank you! – O. Burak

I never though I could learn programming. But with Akhmed I did it. – H. Bjorn

You don’t have Parse? 
Not a problem. In this course we’re using Heroku as well, as server.

What teaches this course?

Becoming iOS Professional Programmer
Create Full Instagram Clone that nobody can distinguish from real Instagram
Learn all and complete features that should have any social application
Work with backend server
Build application that communicates with server
Create correct database structure
Build strong app logic
Create outstanding App designs app
Create professional UI and UX
Deep programming

I though it would be very difficult for me, as I don’t have any programming knowledge. But Akhmed’s explaining complicated things in easiest way, so I understand easily. – O. Kumar

This was one of the best and most comprehensive tutorials that I have purchased on Udemy. I must say again that the instructor went out of his way to make one of the most comprehensive tutorials, incorporating in abundance a wide array of professional topics comma, that will surely take the student right from beginner to Advanced in a short amount of time. All you need is the time to watch the tutorials and you will be well served weather ultimate goal is to score a job in the tech industry or develop your own app for profit. – G. Harrison

How we design?

Additionally you’ll learn professional app designing. Learn how to fully customize app in way you like. I teach you how to work with shapes and make awesome design.

Work with custom fonts
Create icons
Design buttons
Design app pages
Design full User Interface
and many more

An excellent course for knowing the ins and out of building an Instagram clone and an bonus designing icons with sketch app. Akmed is a great teacher who is very knowledgeable and patient. The code is clean and easy to follow, he liberally comments all his code and instructs the student to follow along while explaining any parts that are important and in detail, which is definitely a great way of instilling good coding practice and muscle memory, factors that are very important if you want to do this for a career. Having only started learning iOS programmi

Reviews:

“Really good job from the instructor, I enjoyed a lot, a tons of real scenarios, you should definitely create more of this kind of courses.” (Steven Muñoz)

“I really like this course!! The code may be a little out of date, but just a little googling will do to make things work. Ahkmed is a great instructor and I will keep watch for more tutorials. Keep it up Mr. Idigov” (Robert Anizoba)

“les codes fournis ne sont plus d’actualite…. cela oblige a faire beaucoup de recherches en parrallele” (Jonathan Cissoko)

 

 

About Instructor:

Akhmed Idigov

Hello!
My name is Akhmed! And I would love to teach you to programming.
I have many years of development experience.
I am watching a lot of tutorials everywhere, so I know what I should cover to bring you something new – more than just average knowledges.
With me you will become professional developer.
Get ready and go ahead together 🙂

Instructor Other Courses:

Full Swift 3 Course. From Dummy to Advance. Build 60+ Apps Akhmed Idigov, Head of Development (78) $10 $200
Create Social App on Custom Backend on Swift PHP MySQL HTML

……………………………………………………………
Akhmed Idigov coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Mobile Apps course coupon
Udemy Mobile Apps course coupon
Create FULL INSTAGRAM Clone with Swift and Xcode. Be advance
Create FULL INSTAGRAM Clone with Swift and Xcode. Be advance course coupon
Create FULL INSTAGRAM Clone with Swift and Xcode. Be advance coupon
coupons

The post 95% off #Create FULL INSTAGRAM Clone with Swift and Xcode. Be advance – $10 appeared first on Udemy Cupón/ Udemy Coupon/.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/95-off-create-full-instagram-clone-with-swift-and-xcode-be-advance-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment