Thursday 9 March 2017

80% off #Create WordPress Plugins – $10

Complete guide on creating WordPress Plugins with a real life API using PHP, JSON and Ajax.

All Levels,  –   2.5 hours,  21 lectures 

Average rating 4.7/5 (4.7 (11 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

You should be comfortable with working with WordPress
You Should have written some PHP before, or know it’s concepts.
You should be able to understand HTML and CSS

Course description:

This step-by-step course will teach you how to create your own plugin for WordPress . When you are finished with the course you will know how to create a fully functional Plugin that is created with PHP, HTML, CSS and AJAX and uses data we get from the New York Times using an API!

Over 2 hours of video in which you will learn everything you need to know to get you started with creating plugins. I will tot only teach how to create a plugin but also what to do and what not to do. But there is more. We are working with an Application Programming Interface (API). With that API we fetch real time data from the New York Times and show that on our website. With the techniques you learn, you can build your own plugin, with an admin page, front-end widget or shortcodes. You can even get data from other API’s out there, like Twitter or Facebook. I know the whole idea of creating a plugin can be overwhelming, do do not hesitate to contact me, i will make sure I guide you and help you. If you are not pleased with the content, you can ask for a 100% refund, no questions asked.

For this course you will need a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP. This course will not teach you how to write PHP but how to create a WordPress plugin with PHP. 

Full details
Create a plugin for WordPress
Work with Hooks, Actions and Filters
Work with API’s in wordpress
Create an admin page for your plugin
Create widgets
Create shortcodes

Full details
When you are learning more about WordPress and want to make the next step by building your own plugin that will seed your needs.

Reviews:

“Excellent course, well explained. Very good introduction for ‘wordpress plugin creation’.” (Erich Alexander Goettert)

“With some simple video editing, mistakes could’ve been edited out completely, rather than being pointed out with an added message. The quiz contains silly answers. The instructor uses ‘require’ as a function like such: “require(‘somefile.php’);”. But the official php docs clearly state that the preferred usage is like a statement: “require ‘somefile.php'”.
I’m also not sure why the instructor insists on using negative stuff like ‘isis’ and ‘donald trump’ as example input for this plugin.
However, the course as a whole was still worth the 12 bucks. It’s a short, simple, to the point course that will get you quick started with wp plugin development.
What I had hoped to learn was covered and turned out to be easier than I had anticipated. I’ve been wanting to be able to customize my own wp installation for a long time.
Look like I am going to apply what I have learned pretty soon when building my own first wp plugin!” (Jan-Willem Bats)

“Great examples with great explanations. Thank you!” (Elva Cabrera)

 

 

About Instructor:

Patrick Gerrits

I’m Patrick Gerrits, 31 years old and father of a daughter and son. I’m a e-commerce entrepreneur, and IT Architect, but most of all I’m a idea machine. I always looking for new opportunities and I see possibilities instead off problems. I believe that you can sell everything online if you just know how to do it.
I have been an entrepreneur for life. Started when is was sixteen trying to sell t-shirts of computer games to my friends. When I was 22 i started my first ‘real’ web shop. Before that i was just trying out concepts and products to sell. When the shop did not sell anything for 1 week, I got bored and started a new business (Now i know better).
The real one was a shop selling computer games and game hardware. It was a huge success creating over 1 million of sales in the first year and being awarded best web shop in the Netherlands two years in a row. The growth was enormous but so was the learning curve, we made mistakes during that rapid growth that eventually got us. The shop went bankrupt after 3 years with a cash flow problem.
I’m proud of that experience during the last 6 months, when the company was going bankrupt, I learned the most. I’m putting all of the things I learned in my new businesses. Trying out new concepts, different sales models or even different shop systems.
Now I help starting entrepreneurs with their e-commerce business. Sometimes i help started business as well. I try to be the companion for the entrepreneur, helping them from A to Z. But also making sure they don’t make the same mistakes I made in the past.
Here on Udemy I’m here to teach you everything I know about e-commerce and help you make the next step and maybe the best step you make in your whole life!

Instructor Other Courses:

PHP For WordPress Development Patrick Gerrits, WordPress Expert, eCommerce professional & Entrepreneur (11) $10 $35
Create a business website with WordPress
WordPress Basics: Learn WordPress in one hour!
……………………………………………………………
Patrick Gerrits coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Web Development course coupon
Udemy Web Development course coupon
Create WordPress Plugins
Create WordPress Plugins course coupon
Create WordPress Plugins coupon
coupons

The post 80% off #Create WordPress Plugins – $10 appeared first on Course Tag.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/80-off-create-wordpress-plugins-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment