Thursday 9 March 2017

50% off #Improve Your CSS Workflow with SASS – $10

Writing CSS a line at a time can be exhausting, slow and messy. Learn how to write CSS faster and stronger with SASS.

All Levels,  –   2.5 hours,  35 lectures 

Average rating 4.1/5 (4.1 (46 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

Willingness to learn
You should already have been using CSS for about six months

Course description:

Writing CSS is slow, awkward and take ages to debug. All the other programming languages moved on without it a decade ago but CSS lacks the ability to improve it until the browsers lets us. SASS gives us that power, we can build upon what CSS started without having to change the way we work.

The SASS will be compiling but the only time we’ll know about it is when we get an error as soon as we try and save any of our mistakes. We can write CSS faster, stronger and simpler. If you’re CSS process hasn’t improved by at least 2hrs (the length of this course) in the next 30 days you can claim your money back!
Have faith in SASS as been the future of CSS
Have full practical and working knowledge of SASS
Write simpler, cleaner, more robust stylesheets
Save a percentage of your development time everyday
This SASS course is for anyone who has been using CSS for at least six months
People who don’t like getting left behind
Anyone who want’s to save time and effor with their front end development

Reviews:

“because i am not getting the things clearly so i m unhappy” (Mustak Ahmed)

“Simple and very good explanation ……” (Desh Atom)

“It is a basic course which would be nice go a little deeper and not be so dependent on compass. Very good to learn the basics of sass.
I would like the process to work with Gulp is more explained” (Wladimir Szczerban)

 

 

About Instructor:

Rob Sutcliffe

It’s been 5 years since I started working in elearning. I understand the limitations and the possibilities of online teaching. I’m excited for the future and I’m amazed at what we can do right now.
It’s been 10 years since I first taught a class. I spent three years teaching english in Seoul. I loved seeing the progress of my students and I loved knowing they were having a good time in my class. I learnt about how to write a solid lesson plan the only way I believe anyone can… by seeing the results right there in front of me.
It’s been 15 years since I first designed and built a website. I remember learning dreaweaver and flash while I was a student and been hooked on the power it gives us, even then I didn’t know how far it would go. I’ve dedicated my life to building and designing web apps to the highest standard and now I want to pass that on.
It’s been 30 years since I started school. and I wasn’t that good at school truth be told. I had dyslexia and couldn’t keep up, having overcome that and managed to find ways to teach myself the skills I need to get some fantastic jobs I’m confident I can explain things in a way everyone can understand and, knowing how much I struggled to learn, I can be very patient in explaining how things need to be done.
I believe all the skills I have built over the years all add up to making great online course to help you move forward with your goals and I look forward to working with you on them

Instructor Other Courses:

Gamification: Motivation Psychology & The Art of Engagement Rob Sutcliffe, Front-end Developer, Designer, Teacher (70) $10 $45


……………………………………………………………
Rob Sutcliffe coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Programming Languages course coupon
Udemy Programming Languages course coupon
Improve Your CSS Workflow with SASS
Improve Your CSS Workflow with SASS course coupon
Improve Your CSS Workflow with SASS coupon
coupons

The post 50% off #Improve Your CSS Workflow with SASS – $10 appeared first on Course Tag.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/50-off-improve-your-css-workflow-with-sass-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment