Thursday 9 March 2017

50% off #watchOS 2 | Apple Watch’s Latest Software Update – $10

Guide to using the Latest Version of Software for Apple Watch

All Levels,  –   41 mins,  21 lectures 

Average rating 4.6/5 (4.6 (11 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

iPhone 5 or higher
Apple Watch
Apple Watch cable & charger (to download software)

Course description:

The first major update for the Apple Watch has launched! And it’s fantastic! You can finally download third-party apps that access most of the Apple Watch’s sensors. You can reply to email directly from Apple Watch, get detailed transit maps, keep all your credit cards in one place, send multicolor digital sketches, do much more!

This update puts more customization at your finger tips!
Pick from 9 new colors that match Apple’s new watch bands
Choose any favorite photo for your Watch Face
Set an entire photo album as your Watch Face
Get 6 Time Lapse Watch Faces: Hong Kong, New York, Shanghai, London, Paris, or Mack Lake
Customize with Third-party complications

Upgrade to watchOS 2 for faster loading apps, more fluid navigation, and better ways to stay in touch with the world from your wrist.
This course will show you step-by-step how to download watchOS 2 for Apple Watch. Then from there I jump right into some fun little additions, including some hilarious new animated emojis. Send a kiss-blowing emoji, fist bump, or even raise-the-roof emoji that are sure to get some laughs.
Also learn how third-party apps are about to get MUCH better. Now that iOS Developers can access the Apple Watch’s sensors directly, things like sleep tracking are now possible. Using a third-party app called Sleep++ I show you how I track my sleep throughout the week.

Learn how to stay more on top of your day using Apple’s latest innovation called “Time Travel”. With just a spin of the Digital Crown you can get a look ahead at your next appointment or see if it’s going to rain later in the day.

Add third-party complications to your watch face. Use the more intelligent Siri to open apps, glances, ask questions, or do specific tasks. Make FaceTime audio calls. Add multiple Friends circles. There’s so much you can do with watchOS 2!

Full details
Learn the ins-and-outs of watchOS 2 for Apple Watch
Download the latest software release
Reply to email directly from Apple Watch
Use Time Travel to look ahead at the rest of your day
Store multiple credit & debit cards in one place
Get detailed Transit Maps to travel across major cities around the world
Draw multi color digital sketches
Send fun animated emojis
Customize Watch Faces
Add a personal photo or photo album to a Watch Face
Enjoy the latest Time Lapse Watch Face

Full details
Anyone who has an Apple Watch or is thinking about buying an Apple Watch

Reviews:

“I have my Apple Watch and I’m ready to explore and thanks for the beginners coarse… now I know what i’m doing. THank You!” (Ella Mae Freshwater)

“The course was well structured and informative. The was impressed with the content and quality of the information being disseminated. Quality work.” (Wallace Jean)

“Its very friendly and easy to watch course about great tech device like apple watch. Thanks and Cheers :-)” (Matthew Hyla)

 

 

About Instructor:

Cory Kensinger

There’s one little fact about me that inspires everything I do: I’m curious. REALLY curious. From the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep, I’m thinking about dozens of little questions pricking at my mind to answer. Hundreds of insatiable intrigues I have in my mind to explore. This curiosity drives me to figure out things. Figure out the WHY behind things. To figure out the HOW. My mind is always growing towards these little discoveries, like vines on a wall always stretching further out and up for the sun.
I’m curious, because I want to learn how to create things. Creating things for people makes me feel most alive. There’s nothing better than that flooding rush of excitement because what I made really meant something to someone. When I play back a song I wrote, work on a video production, connect with a huge audience, review a new up and coming product, give people the inside scoop on a theory, a method, a set of insights to change someone’s life – these are the sort of things I live for.
I’m driven by curiosity, creativity, and truth.
It’s with this passion that I hope to imbue each and every class I establish on this website. I hope you can feel my enthusiasm for discovery when you enroll in my courses. I want know what YOU think. I want to help you with the things I know best.
It means everything to me.

Instructor Other Courses:

Digital Illustration: Make A Custom Character Illustration Cory Kensinger, Worked at Apple Inc. / Tech Lifestyle Expert / OnlineCreator (15) $10 $30
How I Create a Udemy Course in 3 Hours Or Less – Unofficial
The Complete Apple Watch How To Course
……………………………………………………………
Cory Kensinger coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Mobile Apps course coupon
Udemy Mobile Apps course coupon
watchOS 2 | Apple Watch’s Latest Software Update
watchOS 2 | Apple Watch’s Latest Software Update course coupon
watchOS 2 | Apple Watch’s Latest Software Update coupon
coupons

The post 50% off #watchOS 2 | Apple Watch’s Latest Software Update – $10 appeared first on Course Tag.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/50-off-watchos-2-apple-watchs-latest-software-update-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment