Sunday 5 March 2017

80% off #iOS 10 with AWS – Build A Serverless App Today! – $10

Learn how to build out an instagram style clone that leverages Amazon Web Services in a serverless fashion.

Intermediate Level,  –   4 hours,  33 lectures 

Average rating 4.2/5 (4.2 (29 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

xCode 7
Mac
AWS Free Tier Account

Course description:

This course is designed to teach you how to build an iOS 10 Instagram style clone which uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) back end technologies. It is aimed at people who already have some iOS development experience. If you do not have any iOS development experience, you can purchase Rob Percival’s iOS 10 course on Udemy and do up to section 7. After that you will have enough experience to complete this course. We use the same app in section 7 but we apply AWS back end technologies such as Lambda, Cognito, DynamoDB, S3 etc. We also teach you how to use google’s single sign on.

This course is a great way of learning how to start using AWS technologies with iOS 10. All you need is a mac, a copy of xCode 7 or higher and some iOS development experience. It is MUCH easier than reading the AWS documentation and trying to make sense of it all! 

Full details
Use Amazon Web Services with iOS 10
Use Cognito
Use DynamoDB
Use Lambda
This course is aimed at students who have SOME iOS 10 development experience
Do not take this course if you are completely new to iOS 10/Swift. Instead purchase Rob Percival’s iOS 10 course and do up to section 7. Then you will be ready for this course.

Reviews:

“Totally splendid!” (Vladimir Katkalov)

“Muito bom o curso me tirou várias duvidas” (Agnaldo Pereira)

“good content” (Ganesh Sabapathy)

 

 

About Instructor:

Ryan Kroonenburg

I am the founder of A Cloud Guru and an Amazon Web Services community hero. I hold every associate certification and I am a certified AWS Solutions Architect Professional. I am ex-Rackspace, ex-Sungard & ex-Smart421. I have been working in the Cloud space since it’s very inception.
I am not just another I.T. trainer. I teach Cloud because I know it. Inside and out. I’ve worked as a systems administrator, developer, solutions architect & managing director/general manager for some of the biggest companies in cloud. My courses are not just some other IT training course, delivered by some IT trainer. My background is very hands on. I live eat and breath cloud. I will teach you everything that I know. If you want some boring, high level and theoretical cloud training platform, then my courses are not for you! You will love my courses because of my explain it like I’m 5 approach.
I have 17 years experience in IT in total and I am fluent across both Windows and Linux platforms. My courses are all cloud based and will be aimed to accommodate both absolute beginners, as well professionals. I always start with the basics and by the end of my courses you will be proficient as a Cloud Guru. Please add me on Linkedin or follow me on Twitter!
Get ready to become A Cloud Guru!

Instructor Other Courses:

AWS CloudFormation – Introducción Fernando Hönig, Solutions Architect (0) $10 $75
AWS CloudFormation – Introduction Course
AWS Lambda 2016 – The Complete Guide (With Hands On Labs)
……………………………………………………………
Ryan Kroonenburg coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Mobile Apps course coupon
Udemy Mobile Apps course coupon
iOS 10 with AWS – Build A Serverless App Today!
iOS 10 with AWS – Build A Serverless App Today! course coupon
iOS 10 with AWS – Build A Serverless App Today! coupon
coupons

The post 80% off #iOS 10 with AWS – Build A Serverless App Today! – $10 appeared first on Course Tag.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/80-off-ios-10-with-aws-build-a-serverless-app-today-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment