Saturday 4 March 2017

50% off #Develop iOS Game with Flappy Bird Course – $10

iOS App Development from scratch in 1 week. Build an iOS Game and this course works even for beginner

Beginner Level,  –   2 hours,  13 lectures 

Average rating 2.6/5 (2.6 (7 ratings) Instead of using a simple lifetime average, Udemy calculates a course’s star rating by considering a number of different factors such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the likelihood of fraudulent ratings.)

Course requirements:

Download Xcode, but don’t install it!. We will cover this in lecture 3

Course description:

This is an amazing course for every one as I have managed to touch all the necessary parts for iOS game development and through this course, students will be able to gain more knowledge about how to develop an iOS Flappy Bird Game with Xcode software.

You will be given all the necessary help as I have managed to go slowly and touch every thing( I did not jump any step!).

Also I will provide source codes for you, so you can always use it to find where you need to make some changes. 

Lastly, I will be always available to reply any kind of question regarding iOS game development.

Full details
At the end of this course, my students will be familiar with every important component for iOS game development
Also students will be able to spot new techniques of swift language.
Lastly, students will learn more about the alignment of iOS game development
This course is for all kind of students and especially Beginners

Reviews:

“no example suck tutorial” (Panya Hathaikasemsuk)

“nice tutorial” (Harleybiker)

“poor course dont join” (Bibin Mohan)

 

 

About Instructor:

Kelvin Magaka

I am Kelvin. I am an instructor at AppzTutorial and I have been working as an iOS developer for over 2 years.
I love developing games and social apps for iPhone. I also work with several companies here in China in developing ios apps and games.
I have strong experience on developing iOS game using Swift language and Sprite kit technology. I will also use swift language for my tutorial, therefore I will show you clearly on how to learn swift language.
I also believe you will feel much more comfortable to follow me as I will go step by step and elaborate a lot of techniques. At the end of this course, you will be able to have your first iOS game and a lot of knowledge on how to develop an iOS game which you
So, if you are looking to learn on how to develop an iOS game then you can purchase this course and I believe you will find it is worth.
If you seek for my personal support, just contact me through my udemy page

Instructor Other Courses:




……………………………………………………………
Kelvin Magaka coupons
Development course coupon
Udemy Development course coupon
Mobile Apps course coupon
Udemy Mobile Apps course coupon
Develop iOS Game with Flappy Bird Course
Develop iOS Game with Flappy Bird Course course coupon
Develop iOS Game with Flappy Bird Course coupon
coupons

The post 50% off #Develop iOS Game with Flappy Bird Course – $10 appeared first on Course Tag.



source http://coursetag.com/udemy/coupon/50-off-develop-ios-game-with-flappy-bird-course-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment